Guests can enjoy anniversary specials throughout October and experience a modernized casino floor, renovated hotel rooms, new restaurants and more
**Watch and download Donny Osmond’s birthday serenade here**
LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–A milestone birthday is worth singing about, and legendary entertainer Donny Osmond has done just that! The Harrah’s headliner recently surprised his audience with a special birthday song to commemorate the resort’s 50th anniversary celebration.
“Harrah’s 50th combines two of the things I love the most, performing on stage and celebrating birthdays!” said Donny Osmond. “Harrah’s 50th is sure to be the best year yet!”
During Harrah’s month-long birthday bash, guests can experience great food and beverage specials, participate in social media sweepstakes, enjoy entertainment and spa offers and more throughout October.
The iconic Las Vegas Strip property opened in 1973 as the Holiday Casino and later transformed into Harrah’s after casino pioneer William F. Harrah acquired the property in 1992. Since then, the Harrah’s brand has expanded to include 18 resorts in the Caesars Entertainment portfolio.
In recent years, Harrah’s Las Vegas has made significant enhancements with renovations of guest rooms and common areas throughout the casino floor. The resort has welcomed several new restaurants led by celebrity chefs and boasts a variety of entertainment options. Later this year, Harrah’s will introduce a new guest arrival experience with a multimillion-dollar redesign of its main entrance and porte-cochère. With a nod to its rich history and bright future, Harrah’s Las Vegas invites guests to experience anniversary-themed offerings throughout October.
“For half a century, Harrah’s has provided visitors with a true Las Vegas experience featuring iconic names in entertainment and hospitality in the heart of The Strip,” said Dan Walsh, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Harrah’s Las Vegas. “The 50th anniversary wouldn’t be possible without the loyalty of our guests, support from the community and dedicated service from our Team Members. We look forward to celebrating with our guests as Harrah’s continues to be a must-visit destination with renovated hotel rooms, a modernized casino floor and new food and beverage offerings such as Ramsay’s Kitchen and The Lounge.”
Social Media Sweepstakes
From Monday, Oct. 2 to Tuesday, Oct. 31, guests can share their love for Harrah’s Las Vegas and enter The #Harrahs50Years social media sweepstakes. To enter, visitors can post their favorite photo or video of a Harrah’s Las Vegas experience they enjoyed with #Harrahs50Years, #AllNewsHarrahs, and #Sweepstakes for a chance to win big. The prize package includes a two-night stay in a renovated suite, a $300 food and beverage credit, a $250 spa credit, two tickets to a show of the guests’ choice at Harrah’s Las Vegas and two tickets to the High Roller Observation Wheel or FlyLINQ Zipline at The LINQ Promenade. One lucky winner will be selected at random on Tuesday, Oct. 31. Harrah’s guests can share their favorite Harrah’s memories by tagging @harrahsvegas along with the hashtags on Instagram or X.
At The Spa at Harrah’s Las Vegas, guests can escape into a calm and soothing atmosphere that offers a steam room, relaxation lounge and sauna. In addition, The Spa also offers cardio and weight equipment.
- Cheers to 50 Years Massage – In honor of the resort’s milestone anniversary, spa visitors can treat themselves to a relaxing Swedish massage enhanced with an exfoliating hand and foot treatment featuring The Spa at Harrah’s special blend of sugar scrub. After the service, guests can make a toast with a celebratory glass of champagne. (50 minutes, $150)
- Golden Jubilee Facial – Guests can honor the golden anniversary of Harrah’s Las Vegas with a 24-karat gold treatment that fills facial lines, lifts the skin and provides a deep rejuvenation to reduce aging appearances. Guests can enjoy the service with a celebratory glass of champagne. (50 minutes, $150)
Entertainment and Attractions
World-class entertainment has been part of the Harrah’s legacy for decades. For the resort’s anniversary, visitors can experience a variety of shows, including Donny Osmond’s residency, DONNY.
- Harrah’s 50th Anniversary Show Offer: During October, visitors can celebrate with a discount of 50% off show tickets until Monday, Oct. 30. Participating shows include Donny Osmond, Menopause The Musical®, X Country and HYPROV: Improv Under Hypnosis. Discounted tickets can only be purchased online at https://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/n7m0lq.
- Harrah’s 50th Anniversary Attractions Offer: High Roller Observation Wheel and FlyLINQ Zipline at The LINQ Promenade are also offering a 50% discount throughout October, for any date until the end of 2023. Discounted tickets can only be purchased online at https://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/e1bxtn.
Food and Beverage Specials
In celebration of Harrah’s Las Vegas birthday, guests can enjoy exclusive anniversary menus and special drinks to toast to the occasion.
- Ramsay’s Kitchen at Harrah’s Las Vegas: To celebrate the golden year of Harrah’s Las Vegas, guests can visit Gordon Ramsay’s latest Strip restaurant and enjoy the Harrah’s 50th Anniversary Menu. Featuring signature menu items from Chef Ramsay’s many restaurants, visitors can indulge in menu items such as Salmon Crudo, Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, 24-ounce bone-in Ribeye, Roasted Chicken Breast and the iconic Sticky Toffee Pudding. Specialty cocktails include The Cordillera and the Behind Blue Eyes. The limited-time menu is available for $150 per guest.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House at Harrah’s Las Vegas: Harrah’s visitors can celebrate the occasion with the sizzle of an Anniversary Tasting Menu. Courses include guest favorites such as Crab Cake, Steakhouse Salad, Ribeye & Shrimp and Fresh Berries with Sweet Cream Sauce. To end the night, guests can make a toast with the Gambler’s Old Fashioned or a Dirty Goose Martini. The limited-time menu is available for $150 per guest.
- Harrah’s Las Vegas Bars and Lounges: Commemorating the moment, guests can enjoy a celebratory drink to Harrah’s 50th Anniversary. Drinks available throughout the anniversary month include the Gold Fashioned, Crime of Passion and Violette Night. The drinks will be served at Ramsay’s Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, The Lounge, Piano Bar, Lobby Bar, Signature Bar and Fulton Street Food Hall Bar.
Harrah’s Las Vegas continues to expand its culinary lineup with fresh restaurants, such as Bobby’s Burgers by Bobby Flay, PizzaCake by Buddy Valastro and Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux. Additionally, guests can enjoy high-class cocktails and spirits at the new The Lounge while sports fans can view action-packed moments at the renovated Caesars Race & Sportsbook at Harrah’s.
The Lounge, which recently opened in the heart of Harrah’s casino floor, offers an intimate setting with plush seating where guests can relax and unwind with craft cocktails and curated spirits. Visitors can watch their team on one of the many TV screens or try their luck on the new bar top multi-game machines. The beverage menu features a selection of signature cocktails, wine and beer (draft, bottled or canned).
High Limit Slots
Harrah’s Las Vegas features a new and modern High Limit Slot zone on the casino floor. The area is spacious, providing a personalized approach for next-level slot players. Guests can play their favorite slots, such as the new Double Top Dollar, Pinball, Huff N’ More Puff, Dragon Cash and Triple Double Diamond. Base denominations on the High Limit Slot machines range from $1 to $500.
Caesars Race & Sportsbook at Harrah’s
The renovated space boasts more than 760 square feet of LED TV walls, six, 65-inch odds boards, two self-service betting kiosks and six sports betting ticket windows. The elevated, modern design offers an inviting, lounge-like space with a variety of sofas and chairs for sports fans to enjoy games in a luxurious environment worthy of a Caesar.
For more information and to make a reservation, guests may visit http://www.caesars.com/harrahs-las-vegas/50-anniversary.
About Harrah’s Las Vegas
A hidden gem in the heart of The Strip, Harrah’s Las Vegas features 2,541 redesigned guest rooms, a remodeled casino floor and direct access to CAESARS FORUM Conference Center. The renovated hotel rooms and suites feature bold purple and blue hues that complement the cream-colored décor, dark wood accents and contemporary fixtures. The resort offers 87,000 square feet of casino space, the new lounge, the Caesars Race & Sportsbook at Harrah’s Las Vegas, The Spa at Harrah’s Las Vegas and more than 25,000 square feet of meeting and convention space. Dining options encompass everything from Ramsay’s Kitchen – Chef Gordon Ramsay’s sixth Las Vegas restaurant with Caesars Entertainment – and PizzaCake by Buddy Valastro, to the chef-driven Fulton Street Food Hall featuring Bobby’s Burgers by acclaimed Chef Bobby Flay, to the upscale setting of Ruth’s Chris Steak House, a romantic venue with breathtaking views of The Strip. Harrah’s outdoor bar, Carnaval Court, brings high energy to the Las Vegas Strip with live music and some of the world’s top flair bartenders who juggle and pour to perfection. A wide variety of entertainment options include the first-ever solo residency from Donny Osmond, as well as HYPROV: Improv Under Hypnosis, Menopause the Musical® and X Country. Harrah’s Las Vegas is operated by a subsidiary of Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: CZR). For more information, please visit harrahslasvegas.com or the Caesars Entertainment media room. Find Harrah’s Las Vegas on Facebook and follow on X and Instagram. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling or texting 1-800-GAMBLER, Caesars License Company, LLC.