DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Online Gaming – Key Disruptive Forces to Transform User Experience” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Online gaming sees a massive boom thanks to the rise in player count and technology proliferation. Gen Z and millennial enthusiasm for novel experiences is a key factor driving investments into the cloud, wearable, and real-time personalized gaming. The publisher’s FutureTech Series Report, ‘Online gaming: key disruptive forces to transform user experience’, categorizes key innovation areas in online gaming as emerging, accelerating, and maturing based on their rate of growth in innovation. It also casts light on patent grants, major geographies, top players, and recent developments in emerging innovation areas such as gaming token authentication, live event gamification, play-to-earn (P2E) gaming, and on-demand video gaming. The awareness, knowledge, and expertise on these innovation areas can transform business models, decision-making, and strategic thinking that directly influence research and development, collaboration, acquisition, and investment decisions.
Online gaming major drivers, trends, select innovation areas in online gaming and their leading patent filers, and the disruptive potential of emerging innovation areas as highlighted by innovation drivers, recent developments, patent trends, and top players, and forecast for online gaming.
- Key disruptive forces in online gaming – presents the major drivers, trends, and emerging, accelerating, and maturing innovation areas with disruptive potential in online gaming
- Emerging innovation areas – overview of emerging innovation areas to capture their disruptive potential, innovation drivers, recent developments, patents trends, and top players
- Outlook – online gaming technology innovation intensity (TII) forecast till 2025 vs an average of 37 trending technologies
Reasons to Buy
The publisher’s FutureTech Series Reports are aimed at capturing futuristic technologies which have the potential to disrupt tomorrow. These technologies are constantly changing, adapting, and progressing to enable a paradigm shift in our daily lives. The awareness, knowledge, and expertise of these topics help transform business models and strategic thinking with an in-depth understanding of megatrends that can directly influence patenting, collaboration, acquisition, and investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key disruptive forces in online gaming – major drivers, trends, S curve highlighting the emerging, accelerating, and maturing innovation areas, 3-year vs 1-year growth in patent publications for innovation areas, and innovation areas definitions, patent publications trend, and major patent filers.
2. Emerging innovation areas – the disruptive potential of key innovation areas as highlighted by the underlying data signals involving patents, innovation drivers, recent developments, and top players.
3. Outlook – online gaming technology innovation intensity (TII) forecast vs average of 37 technologies.
- Activision Blizzard
- American Grease Stick Company
- Bandai Namco
- Caesars Entertainment
- Capital One Financial
- Electronic Arts
- Game Play Network
- GN Store Nord
- International Game Technology
- Japan Cash Machine
- JCM American
- Scientific Games
- Sportsmedia Technology
- Take-Two Interactive Software
- Teatime Games
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d40ige
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900