Emplifi’s 2022 Summit promises to be an “unforgettable” virtual event with a first-rate speaker lineup covering a wide range of topics – from understanding the new world of social media to creating authentic workspaces
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Emplifi, the leading customer experience platform, today announced the speaker lineup for this year’s Emplifi Summit virtual event, which is taking place on October 5, 2022, with online sessions starting at 9:00 a.m. EDT. Speakers include a wide array of marketing experts and CX thought leaders from the world’s most recognizable brands, including the NFL, Virgin Media, and TikTok. Emplifi CEO Mark Zablan will kick off the event with an opening keynote on how the customer journey of the future is taking shape now – and what brands can do to prepare.
“Today’s consumers are begging for more authentic relationships with brands. They want personal and effortless customer experiences. The good news for marketers is that we have the technology and resources to deliver remarkable experiences. The challenge is using the technology to our advantage without allowing it to hamper the customer-brand relationship,” said Zarnaz Arlia, Emplifi CMO.
“We’ve designed this year’s summit to address this very challenge and have recruited some of the best minds in the business to share how they are building unforgettable customer experiences across their marketing channels.”
Emplifi Summit 2022 speakers include:
- Timothy Armoo, Founder of the marketing agency Fanbytes: Timothy’s session will cover the new world of social media, looking at all the ways Gen Z interacts online and offering insights on how to build successful marketing strategies for emerging channels.
- Rachael Courtney, Senior Social Marketing Lead for Virgin Media: Rachael will join Emplifi CXO Shellie Vornhagen in a conversation covering Virgin Media’s CX efforts and how the brand is maximizing the value of its customer interactions.
- Britt Deise, Manager of Club Social Marketing for the NFL: Britt will share how the NFL drives social growth and engagement across all 32 clubs
- Jyri Kidwell, Head of Creative and Creator Partnerships at TikTok: Will discuss how to get started on TikTok outlining best practices and tips for content creators who are looking to unleash the power of video.
- Katy Leeson, CEO of Relentless Media: Katy will join Emplifi CMO Zarnaz Arlia for a heartfelt conversation on the realities of burnout, imposter syndrome, and how company actions and culture informs the brand purpose… and brand perceptions.
- Fred Reichheld, Bain Fellow and bestselling author: Credited as a customer loyalty guru, Fred will share insights from his most recent business book “Winning on Purpose,” offering a deep-dive into the power of customer love and why leaders must avoid mistaking profits for purpose as their companies grow.
Emplifi Summit is a virtual event tailored for brand marketers looking to create unforgettable customer experiences. To find out more about the Emplifi Summit and register to attend, visit the event website: Emplifi Summit 2022.
Emplifi is the leading unified CX platform that brings marketing, commerce, and care together to help businesses close the customer experience gap. More than 7,800 brands, including Delta Air Lines, Ford Motor Company, and McDonald’s, rely on Emplifi to provide their customers with outstanding experiences at every touchpoint. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
Director of Corporate Communications