BE THE MOST ACCURATE PREDICTOR OF THE GOLDEN JOYSTICK AWARDS AND WIN $100.
EMPLOYEES OF NAVGTR, ITS PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES, OR CURRENT YEAR NOMINEES AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO CLAIM PRIZE. THIS PROMOTIONAL CONTEST IS NEITHER SPONSORED NOR ENDORSED BY THE GOLDEN JOYSTICK AWARDS. SEND QUESTIONS TO “INFO AT NAVGTR DOT ORG.”
HOW TO ENTER:
1. DOWNLOAD “NAVGTR AWARD JUNKY” APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE OR iTUNES.
2. IN THE APP, COMPLETE THE “PREDICT WINNERS” BALLOT SECTION AND INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BEFORE THE “SUBMIT” BUTTON.
3. SEND AN EMAIL TO YOURSELF RECORDING THE APPROXIMATE DATE, TIME, AND TIME ZONE OF YOUR SUBMISSION.
4. AFTER WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED, CONTACT “INFO AT NAVGTR DOT ORG” TO MAKE A CLAIM.
1. PREDICTIONS ARE LIMITED TO ONE PER CATEGORY FOR WINNERS PER PERSON.
2. THE PERSON WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF CORRECT WINNER PREDICTIONS DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD SHALL CLAIM THE CONTEST PRIZE BY 10:59:59 P.M. PST ON NOVEMBER 6, 2015.
3. IF MORE THAN ONE PERSON HAS THE SAME NUMBER OF CORRECT PREDICTIONS, THE PERSON WHOSE BALLOT WAS SUBMITTED EARLIEST SHALL PREVAIL.
4. ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS SEPTEMBER 23, 2015, AND ENDS 11PM OCTOBER 28, 2015. ALL TIMES HEREIN SHALL BE BASED ON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
5. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 U.S./D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF SEPTEMBER 23, 2015, (EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF AL AND NE WHO MUST BE 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. TO ENTER: BETWEEN 12:00:01 A.M. PST ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2015 AND 10:59:59 P.M. PST ON OCTOBER 28, 2015, VISIT CONTEST WEBSITE OR FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE.
6. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. SUBJECT TO OFFICIAL RULES AVAILABLE HERE AND AT CONTEST WEBSITE (https://navgtr.org/goldjoy2015). SPONSOR: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF VIDEO GAME TRADE REVIEWERS CORPORATION, 13200 FOREST DRIVE, BOWIE, MD, 20715.
7. ALL TITLES, CHARACTERS, LIKENESSES, AND INDICTIA ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OR COPYRIGHTED PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.
8. FORCE MAJEURE: Any delay or failure in the performance by either Party hereunder shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Party claiming Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, other than those of Seller or its suppliers, that prevent Seller from furnishing the materials or equipment, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party’s reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a Party’s failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.