LONDON & NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Genius Sports Limited (NYSE:GENI) (“Genius Sports”), the official data, technology and broadcast partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media, will participate in seven upcoming investor conferences.
- Craig-Hallum’s 14th Annual Alpha Select Conference on November 16, 2023
- Needham’s 3rd Annual Consumer Tech / E-Commerce Virtual Conference on November 20, 2023. Nick Taylor, Genius Sports CFO, will participate in a breakout session with the host analyst. The session will begin at approximately 8:40am ET.
- UBS Global Technology Conference on November 28, 2023
- Craig-Hallum’s 3rd Annual Online Gaming Conference on December 4, 2023
- UBS Global Media and Communications Conference on December 5, 2023
- ICR Conference from January 8-9, 2024
- Needham’s 26th Annual Growth Conference from January 16-19, 2024.
A live webcast and replay of each breakout session, where available, can be accessed at investors.geniussports.com.
About Genius Sports
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and broadcast partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, creating highly immersive products that enrich fan experiences for the entire sports industry.
We are the trusted partner to over 400 sports organizations, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, EPL, FIBA, NCAA, NASCAR, AFA and Liga MX.
Genius Sports is uniquely positioned through cutting-edge technology, scale and global reach to support our partners. Our innovative use of big data, computer vision, machine learning, and augmented reality, connects the entire sports ecosystem from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
Chris Dougan, Chief Communications Officer
+1 (202) 766-4430
Brandon Bukstel, Investor Relations Manager
+1 (954) 554-7932