Tickets On Sale Next Friday, April 7
STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced additional live events as part of the company’s Summer 2023 touring schedule. Tickets go on sale next Friday, April 7.
The schedule includes:
- Saturday, June 3: WWE Supershow – Westchester County Center in White Plains, N.Y.
- Sunday, June 4: WWE Supershow – SNHU Arena in Manchester, N.H.
- Friday, June 16: SmackDown – Rupp Arena in Lexington, Ky.
- Sunday, June 18: WWE Supershow – Charleston Coliseum in Charleston W. Va.
- Friday, June 23: SmackDown – Cajundome in Lafayette, La.
- Saturday, June 24: Saturday Night’s Main Event – Monroe Civic Center in Monroe, La.
- Sunday, June 25: Sunday Stunner – Mobile Civic Center in Mobile, Ala.
- Monday, June 26: Raw® – Enmarket Arena in Savannah, Ga.
- Monday, July 10: Raw – KeyBank Center in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Friday, July 14: SmackDown – PNC Arena in Raleigh, N.C.
- Saturday, July 15: Saturday Night’s Main Event – EagleBank Arena in Fairfax, Va.
- Sunday, July 16: Sunday Stunner – WYCC in Salisbury, Md.
- Monday, July 17: Raw – State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Ga.
- Friday, July 21: SmackDown – Amway Center in Orlando, Fla.
- Monday, July 24: Raw – Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla.
- Monday, July 31: Raw – Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
- Monday, August 7: Raw – Target Center in Minneapolis, Minn.
- Friday, August 11: SmackDown – Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta
- Monday, August 14: Raw – Canada Life Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Monday, August 28: Raw – FedexForum in Memphis, Tenn.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The Company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, premium live events, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE’s TV-PG programming can be seen in more than 1 billion homes worldwide in 30 languages through world-class distribution partners including NBCUniversal, FOX, BT Sport, Sony India and Rogers. The award-winning WWE Network includes all premium live events, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library and is currently available in more than 180 countries. In the United States, NBCUniversal’s streaming service, Peacock, is the exclusive home to WWE Network.
Additional information on WWE can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com.
Trademarks: All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Forward-Looking Statements: This press release contains forward-looking statements pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which are subject to various risks and uncertainties. These risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, risks relating to: entering, maintaining and renewing major distribution and event agreements; WWE Network (including the risk that we are unable to attract, retain and renew subscribers); our need to continue to develop creative and entertaining programs and events; the possibility of a decline in the popularity of our brand of sports entertainment; the continued importance of key performers and the services of Vincent K. McMahon; possible adverse changes in the regulatory atmosphere and related private sector initiatives; the highly competitive, rapidly changing and increasingly fragmented nature of the markets in which we operate and greater financial resources or marketplace presence of many of our competitors; uncertainties associated with international markets including possible disruptions and reputational risks; our difficulty or inability to promote and conduct our live events and/or other businesses if we do not comply with applicable regulations; our dependence on our intellectual property rights, our need to protect those rights, and the risks of our infringement of others’ intellectual property rights; the complexity of our rights agreements across distribution mechanisms and geographical areas; potential substantial liability in the event of accidents or injuries occurring during our physically demanding events including, without limitation, claims alleging traumatic brain injury; large public events as well as travel to and from such events; our feature film business; our expansion into new or complementary businesses and/or strategic investments; our computer systems and online operations; privacy norms and regulations; a possible decline in general economic conditions and disruption in financial markets; our accounts receivable; our indebtedness including our convertible notes; litigation; our potential failure to meet market expectations for our financial performance, which could adversely affect our stock; Vincent K. McMahon exercises control over our affairs, and his interests may conflict with the holders of our Class A common stock; a substantial number of shares are eligible for sale by the McMahons and the sale, or the perception of possible sales, of those shares could lower our stock price; and the volatility of our Class A common stock. In addition, our dividend is dependent on a number of factors, including, among other things, our liquidity and historical and projected cash flow, strategic plan (including alternative uses of capital), our financial results and condition, contractual and legal restrictions on the payment of dividends (including under our revolving credit facility), general economic and competitive conditions and such other factors as our Board of Directors may consider relevant. Forward-looking statements made by the Company speak only as of the date made and are subject to change without any obligation on the part of the Company to update or revise them. Undue reliance should not be placed on these statements. For more information about risks and uncertainties associated with the Company’s business, please refer to the “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations” and “Risk Factors” sections of the Company’s SEC filings, including, but not limited to, our annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly reports on Form 10-Q.