DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Casino Gaming Equipment: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Casino Gaming Equipment Market to Reach $17.8 Billion by 2027
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Casino Gaming Equipment estimated at US$12.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$17.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Casino Tables, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.8% CAGR and reach US$5.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Slot Machines segment is readjusted to a revised 4.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.6% CAGR
The Casino Gaming Equipment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.4 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$3.8 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.9% and 4.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.7% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.4 Billion by the year 2027.
Video Poker Machines Segment to Record 6.1% CAGR
In the global Video Poker Machines segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 6.1% CAGR estimated for this segment.
These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.7 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.5 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 6.6% CAGR through the analysis period.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and a Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Casino Gaming Equipment – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 213 Featured)
- Aristocrat Leisure Ltd.
- Everi Holdings Inc.
- Gaming Partners International Corporation
- International Game Technology PLC
- Konami Holdings Corporation
- Novomatic AG
- Scientific Games Corp.
- TCS John Huxley Europe Ltd.
- William Hill PLC
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d66b0h
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900