DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Future of TV – An Oversized Smartphone?” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
TV has been an integral part of a family’s household entertainment for more than 50 years. Does TV still have a role in the ever-changing entertainment lifestyle of the digital consumer?
The Future of TV – An Oversized Smartphone? global briefing offers insight on emerging geographies, key growth categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be it new product developments, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues.
From the latest innovations such as Smartphones, Ultrabooks and OLED TVs to existing technologies such as Laptops, Home Audio and Cinema Systems and In-Car Entertainment, the publisher offers a consistent yet incisive snapshot of the Consumer Electronics industry. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and the criteria for success over the next five years.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Computers and Peripherals
- In-Car Entertainment
- In-Home Consumer Electronics
- Portable Consumer Electronics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5v95xi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900