DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Oman Online Gaming Market Outlook (2021-2027): Market Forecast By Gaming Platform (PC Gaming, Console Gaming, Mobile Gaming), By PC Gaming (Downloaded/Box Gaming, Browser Gaming), By Region (North Region, Central Region, South Region) And Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report thoroughly covers the online gaming market by gaming platform, PC gaming and region. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going Oman Online Gaming Market trends, opportunities, high growth areas, market drivers, and market share by companies, which would help stakeholders to devise and align market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Oman Online Gaming Market Synopsis
Oman Online Gaming market is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Online gaming is primarily adopted by youths of the Sultanate within the age group 15-30. Previously, careers in sports were found only in football and cricket. However, at present and in the near future, E-sports has gained prominence as a profession.
The worldwide growing awareness of online gaming is also influencing the people of the nation to opt for gaming as a career. In the past, there was a decline in the market in 2019 on account of ban of one of the most popular computer games. However, due to the outburst of COVID-19, people were quarantined, and had limited access to modes of entertainment. Therefore, the people of the Sultanate opted for online gaming as a source of entertainment.
According to the publisher, Oman Online Gaming Market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% during 2021-2027. By gaming platform, mobile gaming acquired majority of the revenue share in the overall market. The growth trend has been boosted by increasing smartphone usage , rising mobile connections and lowering data connection costs.
Market by PC Gaming Analysis
By PC gaming, downloaded/box PC gaming garnered the majority share i.e. more than 90% in revenues for the year 2020 on account of presence of cloud gaming. With less RAM also, gamers could play with an ease in cloud. Whereas, with strong hardware, downloaded PC games are preferred. In the forecast period, downloaded/box PC gaming would continue to hold the majority share.
Market by Region Analysis
By Region, North region acquired the majority share in revenues for the year 2020 owing to the reason that more than 90% of population reside in north. In the forthcoming years, north would continue to hold the majority share in revenues.
Key Attractiveness of the Report
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market.
- 10 Years Market Numbers.
- Historical Data Starting from 2017 to 2020.
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Data until 2027.
- Key Performance Indicators Impacting the Market.
- Major Upcoming Developments and Projects.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Oman Online Gaming Market Overview
- Oman Online Gaming Market Outlook
- Oman Online Gaming Market Forecast
- Oman Online Gaming Market Share
- Historical Data & Forecast of Oman Online Gaming Market Revenues for the Period 2017-2020
- Oman Online Gaming Market Drivers and Restraints
- Oman Online Gaming Market Trends
- Oman Online Gaming Market Industry Life Cycle
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Oman Online Gaming Market Overview on Competitive Benchmarking, by Technical and Operating Parameters
- Key Strategic Recommendations
Market Scope and Segmentation
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
By Gaming Platform
- PC Gaming
- Console Gaming
- Mobile Gaming
By PC Gaming
- Downloaded/Box Gaming
- Browser Gaming
- North Region
- Central Region
- South Region
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Oman Online Gaming Market Overview
4. Oman Online Gaming Market Dynamics
5. Oman Online Gaming Market Trends
6. Oman Online Gaming Market Overview
7. Oman Online Gaming Market – Key Performance Indicators
8. Oman Online Gaming Market – Opportunity Assessment
9. Oman Online Gaming Market Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
11. Key Strategic Recommendations
- Sony Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Tencent Holdings Ltd.
- Electronics Arts Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Google LLC
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Activision Blizzard Inc.
- Nexon Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qwsiga
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900