DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Gambling Market: Analysis By Product Type (Casino, Lotteries, Gaming Machines, Betting, and Others), By Platform (Landbased, Computer and Mobile), By Region Size & Forecast with Impact Analysis of COVID-19 and Forecast up to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The rise in adoption of online gambling via mobile and computers coupled with growing adoption of digital and mobile payments which has made payment procedures easier for users and online players, would impact demand for gambling market in the coming years. The gambling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.94%, during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
Market Segmentation Analysis:
- By Product Type: The report splits the global gambling market into five components: Casino, Lotteries, Gambling Machines, Betting and Other. Casino segment held around 35% of the market share in 2021. Numerous countries gradually looking to make gambling through casinos a legal activity by bringing under the tax umbrella is one of the major factors that encouraged casino in gambling industry.
- By Platform: According to the report, the global gambling market is segregated into three algorithms: Landbased, Computer and Mobile. Landbased segment accounted for 85% in the gambling market in 2021, due to the new regulatory acts adopted by many countries paved favorable conditions for the growth of landbased gambling market.
- By Region: According to this report, the global gambling market can be divided into four major regions: Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia Pacific), North America (The US, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe) and Rest of the World. The Asia Pacific gambling market enjoyed the market share of around 38% in 2021, primarily owing to an increase in the growth of the urban living standards along with an increase in the growth luxurious gaming options.
- While the China gambling market held the maximum share in the Asia Pacific market as in general, gambling in China is illegal. Residents of the country can try only one gambling activity, the operator of which is the state itself – the lottery. As for other activities, involving betting, they are held in two gambling zones – Hong Kong and Macau.
- Budding Internet Penetration
- Hiking Penetration of Smart Devices
- Growing Global Population
- Improving Spending Capability Globally
- Legalization of Gambling
- Lack of Internet Connectivity in Developing Countries
- Negative Perceptions on Gambling
- Potential of Augmented Reality (AR) Technology in Online Gambling
- Emergence of Bitcoin Gambling
- Cloud Gaming
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Market Analysis
4. Regional Market Analysis
5. Impact of COVID-19
6. Market Dynamics
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- International Game Technology Plc. (IGT)
- Flutter Entertainment plc.
- Light & Wonder, Inc. (Formerly Known As Scientific Games Corporation)
- Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
- Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- 888 Holdings
- MGM Resorts International
- Wynn Resorts
- Entain Plc.
- Evolution Gaming Group
- Draftkings Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/osmo39
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900