LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–As the LA Kings prepare to take to their Crypto.com Arena home ice tonight to embark on their 23rd season at the downtown Los Angeles home they share with the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Sparks, their fans will finally get to experience the new amenities and renovated areas that were just unveiled as part of the iconic arena’s comprehensive three-year renovation project.
Among the new and re-imagined arena locations now accessible to guests are:
- An expanded and reimagined Chairman’s Club that will provide select season ticket members and VIP guests new benefits and experiences at Crypto.com Arena’s most private and sought-after location before, during, and after events.
Two new LED screens and ribbon boards visible to the upper and lower bowl seating areas, handled by Toshiba a Founding Partner of Crypto.com Arena. Among the installations are:
- Three levels of Ribbon Boards that are more than 3,000 linear feet of versatile video displays which can be programmed uniquely for each team and event.
- Two new giant LED wall video displays measuring approximately 21 feet high by 65 feet wide each and capable of variable content zoning allowing each to show one large image or to be divided into multiple zones to show any combination of live video, instant replays, statistics, graphics, animations and sponsorship messages.
- A redesigned and upgraded Impact Sports Bar & Grill on the Main Concourse that will offer guests new food and beverage menus.
Improvements to the Main Concourse marked by an entirely new arrival experience, as well as upgrades to the Upper-Level Concourse including remodeled refreshment stands offering new food selections among other fan amenities on each level including:
An innovative in-arena concession experience with the opening of two new grab and go locations powered by Amazon’s frictionless Just Walk Out technology. Visitors to Crypto.com Arena will now have the opportunity to take what they want without having to stop to check-out while shopping at the Bud Light Seltzer Market and the Michelob Ultra Market, located on the Main Concourse between Sections 105 and 108.
To make their purchases more efficient while allowing them the ability to return to their seats quicker, guests entering the stores simply insert their method of payment at the entry gates and start shopping. As they select food and beverage items, Amazon’s Just Walk Out technology determines what they take from or return to the shelves. Upon exiting, the method of payment they inserted at the entry gate will be charged for the items taken.
American Express is the official payment partner of Crypto.com Arena, providing select Card Member benefits at various events.
The Just Walk Out technology-enabled locations will sell beer, wine, seltzers, ready-to-drink cocktails, soft drinks, coffee, water and other select food and beverage items. Guests purchasing alcohol will be required to show their ID to a store attendant for age verification.
- Introduction of LA’s own Dirt Dog concession stands located on the Main Concourse at Section 102 & Section 112
- An innovative in-arena concession experience with the opening of two new grab and go locations powered by Amazon’s frictionless Just Walk Out technology. Visitors to Crypto.com Arena will now have the opportunity to take what they want without having to stop to check-out while shopping at the Bud Light Seltzer Market and the Michelob Ultra Market, located on the Main Concourse between Sections 105 and 108.
- A refresh of the arena’s Premium and Suite Level Entrances and Concourses.
On Monday evening, Crypto.com Arena Premium Seating and AEG Global Partnerships hosted “Taste of Premium,” a VIP reception on the arena floor providing Premier Members a preview and tasting opportunity for the menu items available this season throughout all of Crypto.com Arena’s Premium Levels including the Luxury Suites, Premier Seats, and Premier Tables & Lounges at Yaamava’ Club by San Manuel.
Michele Kajiwara, SVP Sales, Premium & Event Services, Crypto.com Arena commented, “At Crypto.com Arena, Premium memberships are ‘More Than A Seat.’ They go above and beyond the games and events that are the foundation of standard sports and entertainment memberships. We pride ourselves in offering our members money can’t buy experiences, and exclusive events like tonight’s “Taste of Premium.”
Crypto.com Arena is excited to begin the upcoming 2022-23 seasons alongside its new naming rights partner, Crypto.com and to be welcoming fans back to experience the first phase of the complete top to bottom upgrades and renovations through the arena. For list of upcoming events and to be the first to know about new announcements, upgrades and to plan your visit please visit www.cryptoarena.com and follow us on Instagram and Twitter @cryptocomarena.
For Handout B-roll Footage please visit: https://vimeo.com/758616147/a1866825a9
Executives available by request for media interviews and arena tours are:
Lee Zeidman, President, Crypto.com Arena, Microsoft Theater & L.A. LIVE
Danielle Snyder, Senior Vice President, Arena Services, Crypto.com Arena
Ignacio Guerra, Senior Vice President, Operations, Crypto.com Arena (Spanish Speaker)
Sam Porter, Vice President, Hospitality, Crypto.com Arena
Beck Media & Marketing