Outkast’s Big Boi, Fitz and The Tantrums, DJ MICK, among entertainers who will feature at Future Proof
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#crypto—Future Proof Festival, expected to be one of the largest wealth and fintech events ever, today unveiled the initial four-day agenda for its inaugural edition. Co-created by Advisor Circle and Ritholtz Wealth Management, Future Proof is going to be unlike anything the wealth management industry has ever seen before. The agenda highlights an impressive speaker lineup and roster of entertainers booked for the citywide event, taking place from September 11-14, 2022, in Huntington Beach, CA.
The announcement comes on the heels of a key attendee milestone as Future Proof has surpassed 1,000 registered attendees, including over 700 financial advisors and institutional investors, collectively managing more than $654 billion in assets. The festival creators aim to have 3,000 attendees at the inaugural wealth management conference.
Future Proof distinguishes itself from traditional wealth management conferences by connecting the worlds of money, technology, culture, and impact within a completely outdoor setting, alongside Huntington Beach’s coastline. Future Proof challenges the financial events status quo as it leverages four hotel properties and a half-mile-long outdoor festival area to bring to life a modern approach to live industry event experiences.
In addition to industry-focused content, Future Proof will connect attendees through shared cultural experiences in art, music, and entertainment, including a live music festival and podcast recording sessions, an NFT art gallery, and street art commissioned from local artists.
Future Proof’s music festival will feature a variety of performers including Big Boi, the legendary hip hop artist and one half of the supergroup, Outkast; Fitz and The Tantrums, the American indie pop band; DJ MICK, who regularly spins private parties for celebrities, athletes, venture capitalists, and other prolific investors, as well as, Hi-Fidelity and Stella Blue’s Band, featuring Fidelity Institutional’s David Canter and CNBC’s Steve Leisman, respectively. More musical acts will be announced at a later date.
Attendees will also have the unique experience of sitting in and watching live podcast recordings by several of the most popular shows in the world, including Invest Like the Best, Bloomberg’s Masters in Business, Earn Your Leisure’s Market Mondays, The Compound and Friends, Animal Spirits, On The Tape, The Meb Faber Show, and Pop Culture Mondays. More live podcast recording sessions will be announced at a later date.
“There’s a cultural rebirth underway in wealth management. The launch of Future Proof symbolizes the beginning of a new era of investing and finance where we redesign traditional models while using modern techniques. It’s our industry’s Renaissance moment,” said Matt Middleton, CEO of Advisor Circle, and Co-Creator of Future Proof.
“This s*** is going to be insane. If you’re working in wealth management, financial planning, the investment business or fintech and you’re not at Future Proof, do you even exist?” said Downtown Josh Brown, CEO of Ritholtz Wealth Management and Co-Creator of Future Proof.
The unrivaled networking opportunity promises to cover the technology and trends that are fundamentally reshaping wealth management. The current agenda is packed with keynotes, panel discussions and interactive conversations that connect an entirely new community of financial advisors, institutional investors, asset management, fintech executives, financial creators, athletes, artists, and other key stakeholders including:
- Annie Jean-Baptiste, Head of Product Inclusion, Google, and Founder, Equity Army
- Melissa Baird, Chief Operating Officer, Hims & Hers Health, Inc.
- Downtown Josh Brown, CEO, Ritholtz Wealth Management
- Joe McLean, Managing Partner, Intersect Capital
- Dani Fava, Head of Strategic Development, Envestnet
- Leif Abraham and Jannick Malling, Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Public.com
- Rianka Dorsainvil, Co-CEO and Senior Financial Planner, 2050 Wealth Partners
- Ric Edelman, Founder, Edelman Financial Services, and Founder, DACFP
- Katherine Jollon Colsher, CEO, Girls Who Invest
- Shirl Penney, Founder and CEO, Dynasty Financial Partners
- Kamila Elliott, Board Chair of the CFP Board and CEO and Founder, Collective Wealth Partners
- Morgan Housel, Partner, The Collaborative Fund
- Christine Benz, Director of Personal Finance, Morningstar
- Guy Adami, Director of Advisor Advocacy, Private Advisor Group
- Michelle Feinstein, GM, Global Wealth and Asset Management Solutions and Strategy, Salesforce
- Ophelia Snyder, Co-Founder and President, 21Shares and Anum Tokens
- Trevor McFedries, CEO, Dapper Collectives
- Barry Ritholtz, Chairman and CIO, Ritholtz Wealth Management
- Brenda Vingiello, CIO, Sand Hill Global Advisors
- Jason Wenk, Founder and CEO, Altruist
- Rashad Bilal, Troy Millings, and Ian Dunlap, Co-Hosts, Earn Your Leisure’s Market Mondays
- Holly Mazzocca, President and Wealth Advisor, Bartlett Wealth Management
- Dan Nathan, Principal, RiskReversal Advisors
- Rachel Robasciotti, Founder and CEO, Adasina Social Capital
- Patrick O’Shaughnessy, CEO, O’Shaughnessy Asset Management
- Brooke Hammerling, Founder, The New New Thing and Creator of Pop Culture Mondays
- Mary Beth Storjohann, Co-CEO, Abacus Wealth Partners
- Matthew Hougan, CIO, Bitwise Asset Management
- Penny Phillips, President and Co-Founder, Journey Strategic Wealth
- Steve Liesman, Senior Economics Reporter, CNBC
- Abby Salameh, Chief Marketing Officer, CAIS
- Dave Welling, CEO, Mercer Advisors
- Bryn Talkington, Managing Partner, Requisite Capital Management
- David Canter, Executive Vice President, Head of RIA Segment, Fidelity Institutional
- Brittain Prigge, President, Balentine
- Brian Hamburger, CEO, MarketCounsel
For the full list of confirmed speakers, visit our speakers page.
Reserve your spot at Future Proof among the 3,000 other financial professionals and visionaries building the future of wealth management by registering today. For more information on Future Proof, or if you’d like to get involved at this year’s event, please visit FutureProofFest.com.
About Advisor Circle
Advisor Circle is a product and content studio for the financial industry, designing live events, podcasts, online communities, and other connection points for financial professionals looking to learn, grow and adapt to change. The firm was founded in 2020 by Matt Middleton, John Swolfs, and Matt Hougan, who have successful track records of driving some of the most meaningful, well-attended events for the financial advice and ETF industries over the last decade. Follow Advisor Circle on Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Future Proof
Future Proof is a groundbreaking new wealth festival set to bring together the world’s most prominent figures and emerging minds to explore the intersection of money, tech, culture, and impact. The event brings together an entirely new community of financial advisors, institutional investors, asset managers, fintech startups, financial creators, activists, artists, musicians, and other key stakeholders around an unprecedented experience and agenda. Future Proof will provide an unmatched opportunity for conversation and collaboration that will serve as a catalyst in developing the future of wealth.
The four-day citywide event will be held September 11-14, 2022, in Huntington Beach, California. More than 3,000 attendees including 1,500+ financial advisors and institutional investors, as well as over 150 sponsor companies are expected at the inaugural event. Follow Future Proof on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.