The top ASUS deals for Black Friday 2021, featuring Chromebook Flip, ZenBook, VivoBook & more discounts
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Friday 2021 sales experts have summarized the top ASUS deals for Black Friday 2021, together with the latest sales on monitors, gaming laptops, routers and more. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best ASUS Laptop Deals:
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of ASUS laptops, Chromebooks & ASUS ROG gaming PCs at Walmart - available in 11.6”,13.3”, 14”, and 15.6” sizes
- Save up to $525 on top-rated ASUS gaming laptops including the ASUS ROG series at Walmart - available in a range of screen sizes including 15.6” and 17.3” displays
- Save up to $95 on ASUS VivoBook notebooks at Walmart
- Save up to 29% on top-rated ASUS Chromebooks at Walmart - including deals on the top rated ASUS Chromebook Flip and more
- Save up to $300 on ASUS laptops, Chromebooks, desktop PCs & monitors at Amazon.com - check the latest prices on top-rated ASUS devices like the Zenbook, Chromebook Flip C302 and Zenpad
- Save up to 35% on ASUS gaming laptops at Amazon.com - check live prices on the top-rated ASUS ROG, TUF A15 and A17 gaming laptops
- Save up to $150 on ASUS laptops, monitors, PCs, routers, graphics cards & more at BHPhotoVideo.com - view the latest deals on ASUS VivoBook & ZenBook laptops, monitors, motherboards, GPUs and more
- Save up to $295 on ASUS ZenBook ultra-thin ultrabooks & laptops at Amazon.com - the ASUS Zenbook Flip is the world's thinnest convertible laptop at just 13.9mm and comes with a 360 degree ErgoLift hinge for flexibility and convenience
- Save up to 37% on ASUS Chromebooks at Amazon.com - check the latest deals on a wide range of ASUS 2-in1 laptops, Chromebook tablets, and more
In need of some more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Black Friday sale and Amazon’s Black Friday page to enjoy hundreds more live deals right now. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)