DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gesture Recognition Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global gesture recognition market reached a value of US$ 9.7 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 26.2% during 2021-2026.
The incorporation of gesture recognition technology to provide an interactive and realistic gaming experience, along with the rising number of professional gamers, represents one of the key factors bolstering the market growth. Moreover, wearables with gesture recognition are finding extensive application in the healthcare industry to offer contactless navigation of X-ray display and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Apart from this, leading automotive manufacturers are integrating gesture recognition in different systems, such as air conditioning, windows and windshield wipers, to reduce driver workload and allow safe driving. Furthermore, the emerging automation trend in industrial processes is escalating the demand for robots, which, in turn, is driving the market growth. Additionally, the technology is being utilized to manage photos and files and initiate online payments via smartphones.
Besides this, the rising adoption of contactless methods for performing different tasks in various end use industries, coupled with a shift towards e-learning solutions, due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, is anticipated to impact the market positively.
Key Market Segmentation
This report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global gesture recognition market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country-level from 2021-2026. The report has categorized the market based on region, technology and end-use industry.
Breakup by Technology
Breakup by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
Breakup by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- Apple Inc.
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- EyeSight Technologies Ltd
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- Microsoft Corporation
- QUALCOMM Incorporated
- Sony Corporation
- Synaptics Incorporated
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How has the global gesture recognition market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global gesture recognition market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global gesture recognition market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2uzgom
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900