SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Ubisoft announced that Just Dance® 2022, the newest installment of the #1 Music Video Game Franchise of All Time,* is now available on the Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S consoles and Stadia.
Rock your body to the beat of 40 new songs, and access more than 700 songs with a free one-month trial of Just Dance® Unlimited,** the dance-on-demand streaming service, included with every copy.*** Offering players even more ways to dance, the game features the return of World Dance Floor and classic Just Dance game modes, including Kids mode, Sweat mode and Co-op mode.
With Just Dance 2022, players will be able to enjoy more immersive universes and a festival of partnerships, including exclusive collaborations with Todrick Hall and TikTok phenomenon, Ayo and Teo, the talented dancers from the 1M studio and K/DA. Finally, starting on November 5, Camila Cabello will kick off her TikTok Challenge in collaboration with Just Dance 2022, featuring her song “Don’t Go Yet.” Players can dance along to her choreography using #JustDanceItOut.
The Just Dance 2022 tracklist includes:
- “Baianá” by Bakermat
- “Believer” by Imagine Dragons
- “Black Mamba” by aespa
- “BOOMBAYAH” by BLACKPINK
- “Boss Witch” by Skarlett Klaw
- “Build a B****” by Bella Poarch
- “Buttons” by The Pussycat Dolls Ft. Snoop Dogg
- “Chacarron” by El Chombo
- “Chandelier” by Sia
- “China” by Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Karol G Ft. Ozuna, J Balvin
- “Don’t Go Yet” by Camila Cabello
- “Flash Pose” by Pabllo Vittar Ft. Charli XCX
- “Freed From Desire” by GALA
- “Funk” by Meghan Trainor
- “GIRL LIKE ME” by Black Eyed Peas X Shakira
- “good 4 u” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “Happier Than Ever” by Billie Eilish
- “Human” by Sevdaliza
- “I’m Outta Love” by Anastacia
- “Jerusalema” by Master KG Ft. Nomcebo Zikode
- “Jopping” by SuperM
- “Judas” by Lady Gaga
- “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” by Katy Perry
- “Level Up” by Ciara
- “Levitating” by Dua Lipa
- “Love Story (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift
- “Mood” by 24kGoldn Ft. iann dior
- “Mr. Blue Sky” by The Sunlight Shakers
- “My Way” by Domino Saints – available on November 9
- “Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels (Just Dance Version)” by Todrick Hall
- “POP/STARS” by K/DA, Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE Ft. Jaira Burns
- “Poster Girl” by Zara Larsson
- “Rock Your Body” by Justin Timberlake
- “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé
- “Save Your Tears (Remix)” by The Weeknd & Ariana Grande
- “Smalltown Boy” by Bronski Beat
- “Stop Drop Roll” by Ayo & Teo
- “Sua Cara” by Major Lazer Ft. Anitta & Pabllo Vittar
- “Think About Things” by Daði Freyr
- “You Can Dance” by Chilly Gonzales
- “You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)” by Sylvester
For the first time, Just Dance 2022 will offer a Digital Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Digital Edition on all platforms:
- Digital Deluxe Edition includes the base game and a 4-month Just Dance Unlimited pass, available for the suggested price of $60.
- Ultimate Digital Edition includes the base game and a 13-month Just Dance Unlimited pass, available for the suggested price of $75.
Available on all platforms, the Just Dance Controller App makes the game more accessible with its phone-scoring technology, which allows up to six players to dance without any additional accessories, available for free on iOS and Android™.
For more information about Just Dance 2022, the Just Dance Controller App or Just Dance Unlimited, please visit justdancegame.com. Follow Just Dance on Twitter @justdancegame and use hashtag #JustDance2022.
*Source: NPD, GfK & GSD – August 2017
**Just Dance Unlimited is an additional subscription service available through Just Dance 2019, Just Dance 2020, Just Dance 2021 and Just Dance 2022. Not available through Just Dance 2016, Just Dance 2017 or Just Dance 2018.
***TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. REQUIRES INTERNET ACCESS AND ACCOUNT REGISTRATION. AFTER TRIAL, CONTINUED ACCESS TO JUST DANCE UNLIMITED REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION FEE.
About Just Dance Controller App
The free Just Dance Controller App enables players to use their smartphone to play the game without any peripherals or added console cameras. The app transforms the player’s smartphone into a motion sensor that tracks the accuracy of their moves and allows them to navigate through the game.
Ubisoft is a creator of worlds, committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft’s global teams create and develop a deep and diverse portfolio of games, featuring brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Brawlhalla®, For Honor®, Far Cry®, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®, Just Dance®, Rabbids, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®, The Crew®, Tom Clancy’s The Division® and Watch Dogs®. Through Ubisoft Connect, players can enjoy an ecosystem of services to enhance their gaming experience, get rewards and connect with friends across platforms. With Ubisoft+, the subscription service, they can access a growing catalog of more than 100 Ubisoft games and DLC. For the 2020–21 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €2,241 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2021 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.