- Compilation of the Lineage IP arrives across the globe
- Available on mobile devices and PURPLE, NCSOFT’s proprietary PC cross-play service
- The game succeeds PC MMORPG Lineage’s legitimacy with the concept ‘Worldwide’
- Developed as a single build for worldwide players
- Supports quarter view based on full 3D graphics and real-time AI translation
PANGYO, South Korea--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#BloodPledge--NCSOFT (KRX:036570), a global premier game developer and publisher, today launched the company’s multi-platform MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) ‘Lineage W’.
Lineage W is now available in 12 countries and regions, including Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. NCSOFT will expand service regions afterward to North America, South America, Europe, and Russia as well. Players can download Lineage W on iOS devices, Android devices, and PC (via PURPLE, NCSOFT’s proprietary PC cross-play service). Players can also select a gender for each class: Monarch, Knight, Elf, and Mage.
Lineage W is a new title succeeding the legitimacy of PC MMORPG Lineage. Lineage W was developed for global players with the concept ‘Worldwide’. The game supports a single build for worldwide players, quarter view based on full 3D graphics and real-time AI translation. Cross-play on console is also under preparation.
For more information about Lineage W, please visit the official website.