DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "How could Cloud Gaming benefit from 5G technology?" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report sets out to answer the following questions:
- What are the dynamics affecting the cloud gaming market?
- What strategies are players adopting to compete on this market?
- What main use cases can be observed in cloud gaming?
- How can 5G technology impact the cloud gaming market?
- What size is the cloud gaming market in terms of volume and value?
- Google Stadia
- NVIDIA GeForce
- Sony Playstation Now
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Cloud Gaming Market
2.1. Market dynamics
2.2. Cloud Gaming ecosystem and players
3. 5G will enhance gaming user experience
3.1. 5G is a key technologic enabler for Cloud Gaming
3.2 5G will drive partnerships between telcos, cloud providers and cloud gaming providers
3.3 5G will grow the addressable market for cloud gaming
3.4 XR as additional feature for cloud gaming
3.5 5G will support XR development
4. Opportunities and threats for players in the ecosystem
4.1. Game publishers
4.2. Tech giants
4.3. Cloud gaming providers
4.4. Telecom operators
5. Cloud Gaming market forecasts
5.1 Volume and breakdown of subscribers to cloud gaming service
5.2. Cloud gaming services market
6.1. BtoB Cloud Gaming solutions: Gamestream use case
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2r0t81
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900