The top early monitor deals for Prime Day, including ultrawide gaming monitor, 144Hz computer monitor & 4K monitor discounts
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Amazon Prime Day 2021 researchers have rounded-up all the top early monitor deals for Prime Day 2021, featuring discounts on computer & gaming monitors. Access the latest deals by clicking the links listed below.
Best monitor deals:
- Save up to 26% on computer monitors from HP, LG, Dell & more at Amazon - see live prices on 1080p, 1440p & 4K flat & curved monitors with HDR, adaptive sync & more features
- Save up to $110 on 4k monitors from ASUS, Dell, Samsung & more at Amazon - get the best deals on 4K UHD IPS & VA monitors with Freesync/adaptive sync, eye-care, PIP & more features
- Save up to 34% on top-rated ultrawide & super ultrawide monitors at Amazon - find current deals on 34-inch, 38-inch & 49-inch monitors from Samsung, Acer, Dell, LG & more
- Save up to 26% on LG monitors with IPS & Nano IPS panels at Amazon - see the hottest deals on FHD, QHD & UHD LG monitors with 144Hz & 165Hz refresh rates, HDR10 support & more
- Save up to 25% on ASUS monitors at Amazon - check the latest deals on ASUS ProArt, ZenScreen, TUF Gaming, ROG Strix & more ASUS gaming & productivity monitors
- Save up to 40% on Dell monitors at Amazon - check live prices on a wide selection of Dell monitors for productivity, content creation, gaming & more
- Save up to 25% on Dell gaming monitors at Amazon - see the best deals on 1080p, 1440p & 4K Dell gaming monitors with up to 240Hz refresh rate, Freesync, G-Sync & more features
- Save up to 40% on Dell UltraSharp monitors at Amazon - get the best deals & discounts on curved & flat Dell UltraSharp 1080p, 1440p & 4K ultra-thin monitors with IPS screens & more features
- Save up to 26% on Dell ultrawide monitors at Amazon - check current deals & discounts on Dell 34-inch & 38-inch ultrawide curved monitors
- Save on HP monitors at Amazon - find the best savings on ultra-thin flat & curved HP monitors with IPS displays, AMD Freesync & more features
- Save up to 26% on high refresh rate HP gaming monitors at Amazon - check current prices on 1080p & 1440p HP gaming monitors with up to 144Hz refresh rate, 1ms response rate & AMD Freesync Premium
Best gaming monitor deals:
- Save up to 28% on top-rated gaming monitors from ASUS, MSI, Dell Alienware & more at Amazon - see current deals on 25-inch, 27-inch, 32-inch & more Freesync & G-Sync gaming monitors
- Save up to $200 on Samsung gaming monitors up to 240Hz at Amazon - check out live prices on Samsung Odyssey G3, G5, G9 & more 1080p, 1440p & 4K Samsung gaming monitors
- Save up to 25% on Acer widescreen & ultrawide gaming monitors at Amazon - find the hottest deals on Acer Freesync Premium & G-Sync gaming monitors with refresh rates up to 240Hz
- Save on top-rated 144hz gaming monitors from Gigabyte, Dell, ASUS & more at Amazon - see current prices on 1080p & 1440p 144Hz gaming monitors with adaptive sync & more features
- Save up to $100 on best-selling 1440p QHD gaming monitors at Amazon - check on deals for HP Omen, Acer Predator & more monitors with 1440p high refresh rate IPS panels & more features
In need of some more deals? Click here to enjoy the full range of deals at Walmart’s Deals for Days sale and click here to check out Amazon’s full range of active deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Monitors come in different shapes and sizes. For everyday productivity, just about any computer monitor will do, but for creatives, a high-quality 4K monitor can go a long way so graphic designers and artists can view their work down to the last detail. Meanwhile, a high-performance gaming monitor is practically a must for hard-core gamers. A refresh rate of 144Hz is a game changer for first-person shooters, and an ultrawide monitor can take immersion to the next level for RPGs. In short, there’s always a monitor to suit any kind of user and purpose.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)