REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Capcom Arcade Stadium – Dozens of Capcom’s most beloved arcade classics are on Nintendo Switch as part of Capcom Arcade Stadium. Rewind gameplay, adjust game speed or difficulty, and select from a variety of display options to relive that sweet arcade goodness. Get 1943 - The Battle of Midway for free, then purchase game packs or the standalone Ghosts ‘n Goblins add-on to build your collection.
- Persona 5 Strikers – Join the Phantom Thieves and strike back against the corruption overtaking cities across Japan. A summer vacation with close friends takes a sudden turn as a distorted reality emerges… Reveal the truth and redeem the hearts of those imprisoned at the center of the crisis!
- Curse of the Dead Gods – Your desire to seek untold riches, eternal life and divine powers leads to this accursed temple, a seemingly-infinite labyrinth of bottomless pits, deadly traps and monsters. Your greed will lead you to death, but that is not an escape. Rise to fight again. Delve deeper again. Defy the malignant deities that linger in this place. Battle through hordes of enemies in dark, cavernous passages filled with traps and secrets of all sorts – fire-spewing statues, explosives, hidden spikes and worse. Collect mystical Relics and an arsenal of weapons to make yourself unstoppable. Corruption builds in you with every step – encourage or ignore it, but each powerful curse can be a double-edged sword.
- Project TRIANGLE STRATEGY (working title) Demo – Recently announced in the latest Nintendo Direct, this new tactical RPG from SQUARE ENIX is launching for Nintendo Switch in 2022 … but you can try out a free demo for the game now!
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – There’s never been a bigger cast of characters or a better time to jump into the ultimate brawl! Super Smash Bros. Ultimate features a giant lineup of video game icons duking it out in fierce battles that take place across dozens of signature locations from throughout gaming history. It also includes more than 1,000 music tracks from classic gaming franchises, cementing its legacy as the ultimate tribute to gaming’s past and future. Plus, with the Fighters Pass Vol. 2 DLC, which can be purchased for $29.99, you’ll also get access to Min Min from the ARMS game, Steve & Alex from Minecraft and Sephiroth from the FINAL FANTASY series, as well as the recently announced Pyra/Mythra and two more yet-to-be announced fighters as they release. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is currently available in Nintendo eShop.
- A Golden Opportunity – For a limited time, you can earn up to 600 My Nintendo Gold Points – twice the normal amount – when you purchase select digital games through Nintendo eShop, Nintendo.com (where available) or participating retailers.* Eligible games include Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, among others! Get started by visiting https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals/#double-gold-points.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Anodyne 2: Return to Dust
- Arcade Archives THUNDER CROSS
- Black Jack World Tour
- Boom Blaster – Available Feb. 19
- Cape's Escape Game 2nd room
- Crazy Oce
- CROSSBOW: Bloodnight – Available Feb. 20
- Doom & Destiny Advanced – Available Feb. 19
- Dry Drowning – Available Feb. 22
- Dynos & Ghosts – Available Feb. 23
- Johnny Bonasera Full Season – Available Feb. 23
- Knight's Retreat
- Offroad Mini Racing – Available Feb. 20
- PUSS! – Available Feb. 19
- Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos
- Ski Jump Challenge – Available Feb. 20
- Speed Limit
- Thomas Was Alone
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on 3DS:
* Offer valid from 1/31/2021 at 9:00 p.m. PT to 2/28/2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. Bonus points will be issued within 14 days of purchase, are earned based on the original list price of the game on Nintendo eShop, and will vary by country and currency. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others.
Nintendo Switch Online also offers access to the competitive online battle game Super Mario Bros. 35, playable until March 31, 2021. Compete with other players to emerge as the last Mario standing. Keep an eye out for regularly held Special Battles in which you can challenge other players in a set order of courses and special conditions. Put your Mario skills to the test as classic Super Mario Bros. gameplay gets an adrenaline boost!
To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit http://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.