DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Online Gambling Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global online gambling market.
The global online gambling market reached a value of nearly $58,960 million in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% since 2015. The market is expected to grow from $58,960 million in 2019 to $92,860 million in 2023 at a rate of 12.0%. The market is expected to grow from $92,860 million in 2023 to $113,120 million in 2025 at a CAGR of 10.4%. The market is expected to grow and reach $185,740 billion in 2030 with a CAGR of 10.4%.
- bet365 Group Ltd.
- GVC Holdings PLC
- The Stars Group Inc.
- Flutter Entertainment plc
- Kindred Group plc
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Growth in the historic period resulted from growing adoption of smartphones with improved internet accessibility, rise in disposable incomes and growth of the experience economy. This growth was restricted by stringent regulations, and growing privacy concerns.
Going forward, increasing involvement during the COVID-19 pandemic, technically advanced platforms, changing consumer gambling habits and legalization of gambling are expected to drive the market. Global recession, stringent government regulations on gambling, regulatory restrictions to curb gambling addiction and demographic changes are major factors that could hinder the growth of the online gambling market in the future.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global online gambling market, accounting for 31.7% of the total in 2019. It was followed by the Western Europe, North America and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest-growing regions in the online gambling market will be Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific, where growth will be at CAGRs of 16.3% and 12.5% respectively. These will be followed by Western Europe and Africa, where the markets are expected to register CAGRs of 9.3% and 9.3% respectively.
The top opportunities in the online gambling market segmented by game type will arise in the betting segment, which will gain $ 14,786.0 million of global annual sales by 2023. The top opportunities in the online gambling market segmented by device will arise in the mobile segment, which will gain $ 16,721.3 million of global annual sales by 2023. The online gambling market size will gain the most in the China at $3,997.1 million.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Online Gambling Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
7. Online Gambling Market Characteristics
8. Online Gambling Market Trends and Strategies
8.1. Use of Artificial Intelligence in Online Gambling
8.2. Blockchain in Online Gambling
8.3. Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality To Enhance User Experience
8.4. Mobile Gambling
8.5. Online Gambling Companies Sponsoring Sports Teams
8.6. Celebrity Endorsements
8.7. Freemium Models in Online Gambling
9. Online Gambling Market, COVID-19 Impact Analysis
10. Global Online Gambling Market Size and Growth
10.1. Market Size
10.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015-2019, Value ($ Million)
10.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2019-2023, 2025F, 2030F Value ($ Million)
11. Global Online Gambling Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Online Gambling Market, Segmentation by Game Type, Historic and Forecast
11.2. Global Online Gambling Market, Segmentation by Device, Historic and Forecast
12. Online Gambling Market, Regional and Country Analysis
12.1. Global Online Gambling Market, by Region, Historic and Forecast
12.2. Global Online Gambling Market, by Country, Historic and Forecast
13. Asia-Pacific Online Gambling Market
14. Western Europe Online Gambling Market
15. Eastern Europe Online Gambling Market
16. North America Online Gambling Market
17. South America Online Gambling Market
18. Middle East Online Gambling Market
19. Africa Online Gambling Market
20. Global Online Gambling Market Competitive Landscape
21. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in The Online Gambling Market
22. Online Gambling Market Opportunities and Strategies
23. Online Gambling Market, Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2ufjxe
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900