LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#CorporateLeadershipTrainingMarket--Technavio has been monitoring the corporate leadership training market and it is poised to grow by USD 26.7 bn during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Increased spending on corporate leadership training is a major trend driving the growth of the market
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 12.80% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 26.7 bn
Who are the top players in the market?
Articulate Global Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., Interaction Associates Inc., Miller Heiman Group Inc., NIIT Ltd., PeopleFluent Holdings Corp., Skillsoft Ltd., and Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc,. are some of the major market participants
What is the key market driver?
The emergence of gamification in corporate training is one of the major factors driving the market
How big is the North America market?
The APAC region will contribute 51% of the market share
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Articulate Global Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., Interaction Associates Inc., Miller Heiman Group Inc., NIIT Ltd., PeopleFluent Holdings Corp., Skillsoft Ltd., and Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc. are some of the major market participants. The emergence of gamification in corporate training will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Corporate Leadership Training Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Corporate Leadership Training Market is segmented as below:
- Blended Training
- Online Training
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40897
Corporate Leadership Training Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The corporate leadership training market report covers the following areas:
- Corporate Leadership Training Market Size
- Corporate Leadership Training Market Trends
- Corporate Leadership Training Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increased spending on corporate leadership training as one of the prime reasons driving the corporate leadership training market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Corporate Leadership Training Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist corporate leadership training market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the corporate leadership training market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate leadership training market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of corporate leadership training market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- ILT - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Blended Training - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online Training - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Articulate Global Inc.
- City & Guilds Group
- D2L Corp.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- Interaction Associates Inc.
- Miller Heiman Group, Inc.
- NIIT Ltd.
- PeopleFluent Holdings Corp.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Wilson Learning Worldwide, Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.