LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#GlobalSmartGlassesMarket--Technavio has been monitoring the smart glasses market and it is poised to grow by USD 59.94 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Rise in number of strategic partnerships and acquisitions is a major trend driving the market growth.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 10.36% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 59.94 mn
Who are the top players in the market?
Alphabet Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp., Optinvent, Seiko Epson Corp., Sony Corp., Toshiba Corp., and Vuzix Corp., are some of the major market participants
What is the key market driver?
Growing adoption of AR gaming by individuals is the major factor driving the market.
How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute 61% of the market share
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp., Optinvent, Seiko Epson Corp., Sony Corp., Toshiba Corp., and Vuzix Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Growing adoption of AR gaming by individuals has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Smart Glasses Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Smart Glasses Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43687
Smart Glasses Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The smart glasses market report covers the following areas:
- Smart Glasses Market Size
- Smart Glasses Market Trends
- Smart Glasses Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies a rise in number of strategic partnerships and acquisitions as one of the prime reasons driving the smart glasses market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Smart Glasses Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smart glasses market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smart glasses market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smart glasses market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart glasses market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Developer - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Enterprise - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Individual - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by OS
- Market segments
- Comparison by OS
- Android - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Windows - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by OS
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Sony Corp.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Vuzix Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.