A review of the best Nintendo console, controller & bundle Black Friday 2019 deals right now, featuring the top Nintendo Switch, 2DS, 3DS, 2DS XL & 3DS XL sales
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of all the best Nintendo Black Friday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at Deal Stripe.
Best Nintendo deals:
- Save up to $139 on Nintendo Switch bundles - check the latest deals on Nintendo Switch at Walmart
- Save on Nintendo Switch consoles & bundle deals at Amazon - the popular handheld gaming system features detachable Joy Con controllers and a dock for HD gaming in the living room or on-the-go
- Save on Nintendo 3DS handhelds at Amazon - save on 3DS and 3DS XL consoles & games
- Save on Nintendo 2DS & 2DS XL consoles at Amazon - save on bundles with pre-installed titles
- Save on classic Nintendo NES gaming systems at Amazon - one of the most popular Nintendo gaming consoles ever is available with preloaded games
- Save on a wide range of Nintendo consoles, games & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on current and classic gaming consoles such as the Nintendo Switch, 3DS & NES, including top titles
- Save on Nintendo consoles, controllers & accessories at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Nintendo Switch appeals to consumers who want a portable gaming console that can play games on TV. Switch has 32GB of storage along with a 6.2-inch touchscreen. The Nintendo 3DS and 2DS are also easy to bring along, although not as advanced technology-wise. The Nintendo 2DS XL received a hardware refresh recently and some of their games come as a bundle with the console.
How much do prices drop on Black Friday? During Black Friday, retailers aim to drive millions of holiday shoppers to their stores through significant discounts on selected products. Toy retailers in 2018, for example, sought to capture Toys R Us shoppers by offering deals with an average discount of 31%, according to data from Adobe Digital Insights.
Due to the ease and accessibility of online shopping many people have made the transition over from brick and mortars. Often online stores offer a larger selection of products, free shipping and the ability to skip the lines while still getting the best deals.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)